Mobile apps to support EMS providers
Technology can make our lives easier — especially when time is of the essence. That’s why we’ve developed mobile apps to help you make informed decisions when you’re on the go. Our mobile apps include:
EMS Go app
Designed and developed by community EMS providers, Geisinger trauma services and Geisinger Life Flight, EMS Go was made with you in mind.
- GPS and maps
- AEMT, ALS and BLS protocols
- Medication and dosing information
- Calculators, resources and news and updates
- Calendar of EMS continuing education opportunities
Download the app:
Geisinger Peds Emergency Guide app
This app provides users with access to an interactive version of the Geisinger Janet Weis Children’s Hospital pediatric emergency and trauma care guide.
- Medication doses and equipment sizes by age, weight and/or height
- Pediatric BLS, cardiac arrest, tachycardia and bradycardia algorithms
- Assistance in the assessment and treatment of pediatric emergencies
- Pediatric CPR metronome
Bleed Stop app
This app provides users with easy, step-by-step instructions on how to properly stop bleeding, including tourniquet use and wound-packing procedures.
- Step-by-step instructions to stop the bleed in an emergency
- Access to bleed-stopping kits and education classes